The Benefits of Using an Insurance Adviser for SME Businesses in 2021.
The vast majority of SME owners have a knack for managing their business and their time efficiently. Processes that maximise available time are extremely useful, as are specialists and experts who can manage the details, allowing business owners to manage the big picture. So, it comes as no surprise to learn that many business owners leverage experienced insurance advisers to ensure that they receive the right cover at the right price.
If you don’t have a dedicated insurance adviser for your business, here are five reasons why it’s a good idea to reconsider your position.
1. Allocate Your Time Wisely As a SME owner you need to know every aspect of your business, allocating your time wisely so that you can guide your company forwards. So, do you really need to learn all about insurance? This is a very complicated topic and the only hope you have in selecting the right cover for your business is to compare the pros and cons of numerous policies. If you don’t make the right decision, however, your company can be left under-insured and the consequences can be devastating.
2. Utilise the Advice of Experts Insurance advisers/brokers are experts in their field. They have spent years honing their craft, continually keeping themselves up to date on changes within the industry that may affect their clients. They are also specialists in specific areas, so if you are in the hospitality industry, for example, your dedicated insurance adviser will have spent time studying the nuances of your industry. This means that you can rely on your adviser to give you the best advice for your business and steer you towards the best type of insurance for your needs.
3. Access Uniquely Tailored Insurance Cover Since your insurance adviser understands your business, they can craft a customised insurance package uniquely tailored to your company’s specific needs. This is a much better solution than simply selecting one of the generic packages advertised by insurance providers that may or may not cover all your needs.
4. Achieve the Best Deals Your insurance adviser will not only put together a customised package for your business, but they will also compare all providers, seeking the best deals. Once they find the most competitive rates they will go even further and start drilling down to achieve even better rates for their clients. This is a huge benefit that SME owners can’t achieve on their own.
5. Benefit from Faster & more Successful Claims With a knowledgeable and skilled insurance adviser on your team, any claims you submit will be handled efficiently and quickly. They know exactly what’s needed to facilitate your claims through the system and if a claim is denied, will also know how to provide additional information that may well change this result. Advisers make it much easier to negotiate with your insurance provider when making a claim.
When you need to renew or evaluate your SME’s insurance cover, it’s good to have an expert on your team who has your business’ best interests as a priority. To team up with an experienced insurance adviser for your business, talk to Risk Guidance Insurance today.
General Advice Warning The information provided is to be regarded as general advice. Whilst we may have collected risk information, your personal objectives, needs or financial situations were not taken into account when preparing this information. We recommend that you consider the suitability of this general advice, in respect of your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on it. You should obtain and consider the relevant product disclosure statement before making any decision to purchase this financial product.